.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, February 27, 2009

Finished Object Friday: No Report

I'm just getting this up so people can add to it if they wish. I will have to fill in my sad, little report later.

I'm back. My major finished project this week was my Daring Baker's Challenge. I finished a media fast on Wednesday, since I couldn't do the strict fast, which included newspapers, cds, cell phone, iPod, radio and internet. It was not as hard as I thought it would be, though I almost blew it on accident a couple times.

If you have one or more finished items this week, please sign Mr. Linky below and share all you have made. Your Finished Object(s) can be knit, crocheted, sewn, quilted, tatted, beaded, papercraft, woodwork or any other kind of craft. Show off what you have made! Please make sure you link to the exact post that shows your finished item(s) rather than just to your blog.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?