.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, November 24, 2008

Menu Plan Monday: Thanksgiving Week

It's Thanksgiving week, so I'm trying to make dinners that won't leave much in the way of leftovers. I'll post an entire Thanksgiving post separately, but here are our dinner plans for this week. We try to have a big brunch on Thanksgiving, with muffins and scones, strata, fruit and other good things, then eat the big dinner at, you know, dinner time, rather than having roast turkey for breakfast.

The chaplain and his family are bringing a roast duck, the godparents are bringing the cranberry-horseradish relish. I'm trying to decide whether or not to make a succotash. It would add more vegetables, but also more starch which, as you can see, we already have plenty of. Alexander wants to make gingerbread, so we'll see if he does it. If we have enough of the quince left, I will make a quince pie as well.
If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can.
What is on your menu this week?

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
great menu.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?