.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, November 14, 2008

Finished Object Friday: I Cannot Recall

I have no idea what I have finished this week. I have no idea what I have done this week. I have largely been pretending I wasn't sick, homeschooling and taking care of my snaggle toothed boy. So, to distract you from my lack of finished items and lack of memory, here are some pictures of Jerome with Kyrie, his girlfriend, at church, and Yasmina photos for those of you who have been complaining about the dearth of baby pictures. You know who you are, you nagging whiners you. If you want to see her grow up, you ought to live closer to us, that's all there is to it. Or visit more.


Here is a picture in which you can see both of them in their nice church clothes, so you can see Kyrie's pretty dress. When Jerome saw her, he exclaimed "Another dress!" because his sisters were dressed in pretty fancy duds this past Sunday, for the bishop's visit. He was so excited to see her. They flirt all through church. Unfortunately, she's not too particular, as she flirts with all his brothers, the older boys at church and, I hate to say something so shocking about a girl we know, the married men as well.


This is a better picture of the two of them, though their clothes are all kerfuffle. I love their smiles, though. See if you can spot Jerome's chipped teeth.


I took this picture while Rich was giving Yasmina her bath. Please ignore the dirty dishes on the counter behind her. She was pretty good at eluding the camera with her smile, but I caught this one.


I got this shot of her laughing shortly after.


This is Yasmina last Wednesday night after Rich and I got home from going to a business hoo-haw deal with a reception and cheesy music, then going to dinner at The Matador (we had four hors-d'oeuvres for dinner and came home with quite a bit) afterward. We still had about $35 on a gift card from a couple years ago, so we ended up spending about $16 including the tip. We left around 5:00 and were still home by 9:30. It was nice to have a night to ourselves, though. Even with babysitting, it wasn't too expensive, so not a bad night all told.

So, it looks like what I finished this week was taking pictures and posting them here. There, finished.

If you have one or more finished items this week, please sign Mr. Linky below and share all you have made. Your Finished Object(s) can be knit, crocheted, sewn, quilted, tatted, beaded, papercraft, woodwork or any other kind of craft. Show off what you have made! Please make sure you link to the exact post that shows your finished item(s) rather than just to your blog.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?