.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, October 03, 2008

Finished Object Friday: Later than Usual

I try to have these posts ready and scheduled to go before Friday hits, since we are usually pretty busy on Fridays. However, we have had a rather hectic week, which was topped off with a day of home disasters. We had a minor one this morning with our oven not working as well as it should, then, during some landscaping in our backyard, the valve to our water main was broken, which has only now been completely fixed, so we didn't have water all afternoon and ended with a fluorescent (have I mentioned how much I despise them? Well, I do.) bulb exploding in the upstairs bedroom while Amira was in bed, leaving glass shards all over their floor, under her bed and in the bed with her. Not to mention the mercury exposure. Deeply detest them. At least, this has convinced Rich that they have no place in our home, we had been compromising on having them in places where I didn't spend much time. And, yes, I will be stocking up and buying regular bulbs by the gross for our use and so I can sell them on the black market when the nanny state outlaws them.

I did finish some food projects for saints' days, and I finally made those energy bars, which we all loved.

If you have one or more finished items this week, please sign Mr. Linky below and share all you have made. Your Finished Object(s) can be knit, crocheted, sewn, quilted, tatted, beaded, papercraft, woodwork or any other kind of craft. Show off what you have made! Please make sure you link to the exact post that shows your finished item(s) rather than just to your blog.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?