.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, October 17, 2008

Finished Object Friday: Harvest Time

I haven't uploaded the photos of the potatoes yet, but we've harvested pretty close to all of them now. I'm busy with stripping the last of the tomatoes to ripen indoors, the rest of the squash, onions and anything else out there we might have missed. Also in about five minutes, I'll have the best brownies ever ready to take with me to our homeschool moms group.

If you have one or more finished items this week, please sign Mr. Linky below and share all you have made. Your Finished Object(s) can be knit, crocheted, sewn, quilted, tatted, beaded, papercraft, woodwork or any other kind of craft. Show off what you have made! Please make sure you link to the exact post that shows your finished item(s) rather than just to your blog.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
I'm sorry I'm late leaving this; you know, your FO Fridays are a great incentive to try to finish a project a week!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?