.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, April 18, 2008

Finished and Friday

I can't get Mr. Linky to work on my computer here, so if you have any finished items, please leave a comment with a link to your blog.

I have finished three dishcloths in the last week, and one half of a pair of leg warmers for Amira. I crocheted two cotton sponges from this pattern last Thursday. Yesterday, I finished the four corners dishcloth, after quite a long time of wanting to make it. I did my graft backwards, but I do not care enough to redo it, so there you have it. I can't post photos right now, so you'll have to take my word.

Amira's leg warmers are moving rather quickly, though I am planning another pair with a little more detail to them. I'm using Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino in a ballet pink. It looks like out of the one skein, I should have enough to finish the leg warmers as well as make a bun warmer.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
I finished a pair of socks this week. Of course since you have been offline I have finished several things.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?