Friday, April 18, 2008
Finished and Friday
I have finished three dishcloths in the last week, and one half of a pair of leg warmers for Amira. I crocheted two cotton sponges from this pattern last Thursday. Yesterday, I finished the four corners dishcloth, after quite a long time of wanting to make it. I did my graft backwards, but I do not care enough to redo it, so there you have it. I can't post photos right now, so you'll have to take my word.
Amira's leg warmers are moving rather quickly, though I am planning another pair with a little more detail to them. I'm using Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino in a ballet pink. It looks like out of the one skein, I should have enough to finish the leg warmers as well as make a bun warmer.
Links to this post: