.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, January 25, 2008

Finished Object Friday: Are We There Yet?

So, no, I am not finished with my summer top yet. I am not allowing myself to cast on for anything else until I finish it, not even for new baby things, so I really want to get it done. We should have a little bit of time this weekend, and maybe during our bible study, so I might be able to get a little progress made. I'm hoping to have the knitting done in two weeks at the most. How long it will take me to sew two side seams and the hem on the front is anyone's guess. How about you out there?

If you have one or more finished items this week, please sign Mr. Linky below and share all you have made. Your Finished Object(s) can be knit, crocheted, sewn, quilted, tatted, beaded, papercraft, woodwork or any other kind of craft. Show off what you have made! Please make sure you link to the exact post that shows your finished item(s) rather than just to your blog.

Labels:


Comments:
I have to finish a sweater coat for my daughter's birthday next Friday, so no new projects until its done!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?