.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The Good News



It's here!

It came in yesterday's mail, and there are lots of great patterns in there. I feel honored to be included with some really amazing designers. The bonnet is shown on page 6, and the pattern is on page 65. My name is misspelled by the pattern, but is corect in the bio section.

My dad was so proud of my little accomplishment, it was kind of funny. He said to send him a link to buy the book, because he was going to buy 20 copies. My boss at the shop said she wants to do another book signing, just so I can sign the page for our customers. It is sweet that people are this excited for me.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Congratulations on the book!
I will have to put that book on my Christmas wish list.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?