.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, November 16, 2007

Finished Object Friday: Share Your Work

I have not finished the neckline on my sweater shrug, nor have I finished the knitting on my tank top. (November tank top, you ask?) I'm sure that there are people out there who have been more productive with their crafts this week. Please share your work, I have been enjoying visiting other blogs and seeing what has been finished.

If you have one or more finished items this week, please sign Mr. Linky below and share all you have made. Your Finished Object(s) can be knit, crocheted, sewn, quilted, tatted, beaded, papercraft, woodwork or any other kind of craft. Show off what you have made! Please make sure you link to the exact post that shows your finished item(s) rather than just to your blog.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?