.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, October 12, 2007

Finished Object Friday: Not So Productive Anymore

I'm feeling kind of dumb hosting these each week when I can't get much finished on my end. Our new schedule leaves me with less time to knit, crochet and sew, and I'm often too tired at night. Apparently, I got a lot of knitting done while I waited to pick up the boys at school.

So, folks, give me a little kick in the right direction. I have less than a month to finish a project for a friend who will be in town then, I have a design, my sweater shrug, that I need sewn together and pattern ready to sell and I have the ballerina tank top. You want to come here and clean house while I knit?

If you have one or more finished items this week, please sign Mr. Linky below and share all you have made. Your Finished Object(s) can be knit, crocheted, sewn, quilted, tatted, beaded, papercraft, woodwork or any other kind of craft. Show off what you have made! Please make sure you link to the exact post that shows your finished item(s) rather than just to your blog.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Don't get too excited, this is a few weeks worth of FOs
 
Don't feel bad it just means you have your priorities right! God and family first! Sometimes I go weeks without getting anything done!- Briana
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?