.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, October 19, 2007

Finished Object Friday: Home Stretch

Here it is, another week, and I still have nothing to show you. If I really get some work done today, I may be able to post a photo tonight. In the meantime, I am trying to finish up three patterns so I can have them ready for the shop, and to sell here. Pray for me to finish.

If you have one or more finished items this week, please sign Mr. Linky below and share all you have made. Your Finished Object(s) can be knit, crocheted, sewn, quilted, tatted, beaded, papercraft, woodwork or any other kind of craft. Show off what you have made! Please make sure you link to the exact post that shows your finished item(s) rather than just to your blog.

Labels: ,


Comments:
This is my son modeling one of the shirts I embroidered for the church's softball team.
 
I'm in a knitting slump right now, too. Hopefully, I'll have something to show off next Friday.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?