.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, September 21, 2007

Finished Object Friday: Nothing Finished

That's not entirely true. I finished the back of my ballerina top. I finished organizing Jerome's books and toys in the living room. I finished one chapter in the bible study book I'm doing with some friends. I didn't finish any projects, though.

Did you do any better? I've just been wiped out. Between homeschooling, housework, meal prep, gymnastics (I still have to post photos), ballet, errands and just normal life, it's been hectic around here. This week was busier than normal, too, though full of good things. The older boys went to their first cub scout meeting last night, and I had a mom's night out type thing the other night. So, I'm hoping there are people out there who maybe aren't as swamped, or who work faster than I do who can share their creations.

If you have one or more finished items this week, please sign Mr. Linky below and share all you have made. Your Finished Object(s) can be knit, crocheted, sewn, quilted, tatted, beaded, papercraft, woodwork or any other kind of craft. Show off what you have made! Please make sure you link to the exact post that shows your finished item(s) rather than just to your blog.

Labels: ,


Comments:
i have nothing but time to knit so I finish way too many objects in a week's time, of course these two were ongoing for several weeks before, I doubt I will have anything that big for a couple of weeks since Holiday knitting which consists of scarves for all of our friends at a local eatery and washcloths will have my attention for a while, and a seed stitch coat for my sister!
 
I got some finishing done, but my camera died this week so no pictures on two of the projects. I know what you mean about being busy. I haven't been able to post as much since preschool started.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?