.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, August 31, 2007

Finished Object Friday: Jammin'

I've been having trouble with blogger today, so I don't know if I will take the time to post the photos just yet, but watch this space.



My finished objects for the week are the blackberry lime jam. I have at least one more batch to make, and my goal is to make two more. We will be picking crabapples tomorrow so I can make crabapple jelly and with that the majority of my Christmas gifts will be finished.

If you have one or more finished items this week, please sign Mr. Linky below and share all you have made. Your Finished Object(s) can be knit, crocheted, sewn, quilted, tatted, beaded, papercraft, woodwork or any other kind of craft. Show off what you have made! Please make sure you link to the exact post that shows your finished item(s) rather than just to your blog.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
LOL the second Kristine is really from me, I didn't realize there was someone out there with a blog name as close to mine!

Thank you thank you thank you for the little booties and hat, they're so adorable.
 
Would love to see photos of your blackberry lime jam, if you can get them to load. Blogger can be a trip sometimes.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?