.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, July 20, 2007

Finished Object Friday: Not a Snowball's Chance

Blogger is evidently possessed today, I've lost this post once, rewritten it, and now can't get the blog to show up at all, so you may not see this today.

I am behind on my blog, but it is for a good reason. Rich and I were the kitchen crew for our church's convocation this past week. We are exhausted and happy, but not so productive right now. I did get some knitting done at the Mariner's game (which they won!), but mostly I just watched the game and talked to our friends.

Anyway, the chances of the elf pants being finished in time for the class is pretty much nil. However, I will have a work in progress and can tell them how to manipulate the pattern to make them.

If you have one or more finished items this week, please sign Mr. Linky below and share all you have made. Your Finished Object(s) can be knit, crocheted, sewn, quilted, tatted, beaded, papercraft, woodwork or any other kind of craft. Show off what you have made! Please make sure you link to the exact post that shows your finished item(s) rather than just to your blog.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?