.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, July 27, 2007

Finished Object Friday: Almost There

I wish I had a photo, but I don't. We're still recovering from the stomach illness that took hold of five of us this past week, and the exhausting schedule of the week before.

I am about half way through with my second Aran Braid Sock, which if I finish in August will mean that it took me two years to knit them. The knitting actually goes rather quickly, but I am always putting down projects for myself in favor of other projects. Of course, there were a few deadlines I had to meet over the past six months, and I am now not taking on any deadline work for some time, if I can at all avoid it.

If you have one or more finished items this week, please sign Mr. Linky below and share all you have made. Your Finished Object(s) can be knit, crocheted, sewn, quilted, tatted, beaded, papercraft, woodwork or any other kind of craft. Show off what you have made! Please make sure you link to the exact post that shows your finished item(s) rather than just to your blog.

Labels: ,


Comments:
No FOs for me this week either. All my works are still in progress, but I should be ready with more than 1 to show off by next Friday.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?