.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, June 15, 2007

Finished Object Friday: Time to Fly

I don't have a whole lot of time to post today. We are heading out of town to be with our godson as he is baptised. If you leave a comment, or email me, chances are I won't see it until we return, and I won't be posting much, if at all, while I am gone.

In light of that, and the getting ready to go, and the dinner with friends this week, and two meetings, general fatigue and all the children being home from school for the summer, I'm sure you're all really shocked that I didn't get Amira's eyelet top sewn up this week. It's still sitting there, all nicely cut out and ready to go. Sadly, I won't be getting to it until we get home, and there's not much hope of me doing that, even. We get home in time to do laundry, pack up and get ready to leave again for another trip next week. Whee!

I did get my blue colorswap package from Christy, and I will post about it when I get back. She was so quick! It was great, and we all loved it, especially the kids. Thank you for including a treat for them, too!

Anyway, if you have one or more finished items this week, please sign Mr. Linky below and share with the internets all you have made. Your Finished Object(s) can be knit, crocheted, sewn, quilted, tatted, beaded, papercraft, woodwork or any other kind of craft. Show off what you have made! Please make sure you link to the exact post that shows your finished item(s) rather than just to your blog.

Labels:


Comments:
I have an FO! I'm so excited.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?