.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, June 08, 2007

Finished Object Friday: Motivation

Some may be wondering why I am still posting these, when I often don't have something to show, and even other people don't seem to want to show off. I figure, I just post these consistently, and when enough people hear about it, and see that it's here each week, they will want to show off to a group of people who may not have ever read their blogs before, and start posting. I'm all about consistency.

So, since I have the pieces cut out, but not sewn together, for Amira's eyelet top, and I am about a third of the way on a project for our Christmas in July at the shop, I don't have any finished objects. Since our family is coming to visit this weekend, chances are, I won't be finishing much today either. The next two weekends ought to be good knitting times for me, as we have two four to five hour drives each way for mini-vacations. Rich drives, I knit, we all stay sane.

If you, unlike me, have something to show off, don't be shy! Please sign Mr. Linky below and share with the internets all you have made. Your Finished Object(s) can be knit, crocheted, sewn, quilted, tatted, beaded, papercraft, woodwork or any other kind of craft. Show off what you have made! Please make sure you link to the exact post that shows your finished item(s) rather than just to your blog. I will visit all the posts, and I'm sure the 12 people who read my blog will, too.


Labels: ,


Comments:
Oh, yes, keep posting it. As soon as I have an FO I'll join in. I've been on a knitting hiatus since the baby, but hope to jump back in soon.
 
Sorry Ranee, have to ask, So where are you going?! I love to hear about Oregon and Washington, so I am living vicariously through you!

Also, I think your projects are great. All my creativity resides in pinky finger nail, so I am in awe of your talent!

Love,
Alina
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?