.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Planned Projects

Here are a couple peeks at what I will be working on presently.



This yarn will turn into a pair of baby pants with a ruffled hem. I've been looking for an excuse to get this yarn for some time now, and the class I'll be teaching on making baby pants was the perfect excuse. I'll be making a standard, non-ruffled, pair out of some ruby colored yarn. If you take the class, you get the pattern for free, plus ideas on some cute variations.



This is one of my next sewing projects. The fabric (pre-washed!) is an ivory eyelet with a scalloped border.

This means I don't have to hem the top.

The pattern looks pretty straight forward, so the issue will only be in the quality of my sewing. In case you can't read the pattern number, this is Simplicity 4203. I'm making view C without the ruffled lace at the bottom, because of the scalloped hem. I will likely use this pattern to make the pants and the shorts in some solid colors and prints. They are elastic band, no buttons or zippers and consist of four pieces each. I think I can handle that.

Wish me luck!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?