.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, May 18, 2007

Finished Object Friday: Getting Back to It

edited: I had this in my drafts all day, sorry so late.

Well, I had been hoping to have a finished Christmas in July project to show off here. The shop is doing a Christmas in July event this summer, and the staff have all been working on projects, patterns and classes to have for 12 days in July. My display project (and the pattern to sell along with it at the shop) is almost finished, but might be finished tomorrow. I just have had so much going on that I still haven't caught up with my knitting and blogging. Also, I will have the official sign up for the June Colorswap up tonight or tomorrow, but consider the sign up on. Some people have already e-mailed me to let me know they want in, but if you are interested, go ahead and sign up.

I would love to see what you have finished recently. Please sign Mr. Linky below and share with the internets all you have made. Your Finished Object(s) can be knit, crocheted, sewn, quilted, tatted, beaded, papercraft, woodwork or any other kind of craft. Show off what you have made! Please make sure you link to the exact post that shows your finished item(s) rather than just to your blog. I will visit all the posts.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?