.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

One Skein: One Down, One Considered


This photo isn't the best, but it gives you an idea

I received back one of my submissions to the new One Skein Wonders book. I submitted one that was super basic, and quick, an easy project for a very beginner knitter, and one that used fine yarn and took a little thought. It was hard to predict which type they would be most interested in, so off they both went. The super basic one, this headband and pin set, came back, and they aren't using it, but the other one is still under consideration, so it has made the first cut, at least.

It would be exciting to have a design of mine in a book, even if it is a collection, so I am hoping and praying that my little project makes the next few cuts.

If anyone shows interest in this pattern, I will post it for sale for $1.00 each, in a pdf. I will also have a drawing for a kit. So let me know if you are interested.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?