.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Arabian Knits Contest

I am about to hit my 300th post and I've been wanting to give something away for some time now. So, I have this lovely box of Elann yarns to send to the first person who comments on my 300th post.


pictured are eight skeins of rose heather Peruvian Baby Cashmere and five skeins of oxblood Peruvian Pure Alpaca

If, for some bizarre reason, the person who posts first isn't interested in yarn (I just cannot fathom it), then it will go to the next commenter, and down the line. This is my way of getting people to post comments, too!

Now, if nobody posts a comment on my 300th post, I don't know what I will do. So, come out of the woodwork and post your replies to me.

Also, to keep you interested, and to prove there has been knitting going on, here is a sneak preview of one of the designs I'm submitting for the book.





Guess what it is!

And here is Amira's felted purse. It was supposed to be a design for the book, but it didn't work out the way I wanted it. There are several ways I can try to make it right, but not in time for the submission deadline. So, this one is now a play purse for Amira, and I may continue working on the design to sell in another way.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Am I the first commenter? (I hope so! :) )
 
On this post, yes, but not on the 300th. And because I am a sneaky person, I am not going to announce which post is my 300t until after it has happened. I'm trying to get people to post comments, after all.
 
That purse is great. I love the shape. What about it did not meet your expectations?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?