.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Hidden Treasure, Hidden Projects



Everyday Mommy is hosting a Hidden Treasure Award contest. You can nominate blogs in several categories beginning on February 1, 2007. She will be announcing the winners close nominations on February 7, 2007. Voting will begin on February 8 and run through February 13, with the winners announced on Valentine's Day.

Here on Arabian Knits, I've had a couple hidden projects. There is this:



Here is a detail shot of the tassel. Both of these photos show the color better than the picture of the whole bookmark.



I also have a very blurry photo of my Fetching mitts. I haven't had a chance to take a better picture, so I am posting this until I do get a better one.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?