.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Craft On: At the Bodice!

So, I think I said that we are getting close to Amelia's baptism. Now, I think I can actually stop adding length to the skirt and decrease for the bodice! I am finishing the final repeat on the skirt, and then get to divide for the bodice, and stop knitting something that is my size and start making something that is her size. Yay!

I have kind of stalled out on my last sock, not because of any trouble, but because I want to take some photos and video of the heel turn technique to help people who are not familiar with it. But I'm knitting with dark yarn. And I want good light for the photos and video. So, I have been waiting to turn the heel for all the circumstances to be right. I need to get that done. Maybe that is something I can do tomorrow.

My reading is still largely a little in Milk: The Surprising Story of Milk Through the Ages and a lot more in Northanger Abbey. I'm not getting a lot of personal reading time lately.


Linking to Unraveled Wednesday.

If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?