.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, June 16, 2024

Menu Plan: Father's Day and Birthdays

Thank God for our church family who are providing such a great meal for tonight's dinner! We are so grateful for them.

All of us are pretty much dead from our schedule last week. We are hoping to get some rest this week. Both the recital and the airshow went well, and we are ready for Rich and Dominic's birthdays now. Rich has given up his Father's Day for the last five years, and his birthday for four of those years, to put on the airshow. So, it was quite a lovely treat that his birthday this year was even after the clean up day from airshow. I have already shared my meat sauce recipe that I use in my lasagna, but one of these days I should actually share my whole lasagna recipe.

This week is a recovery week, and then we get down to summer. This year, summer has come a bit later than normal. We only had temperatures approaching 70 this weekend! That was pretty cold for us. We should have started with the heat at the beginning of May, so we will see what the rest of summer looks like. I just hope that it means we have a longer fall. How is your summer looking?

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?