.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, April 14, 2024

Menu Plan: April 14 - 20

Christ is Risen! The Lord is Risen Indeed! Alleluia!

My Bible study is taking a little break and hoping to interest a few more people to join us. We will begin again with a study of the book of Sirach. I kind of wanted to finish our former study at the end of last year so we could start it up in January again with this study, as there are 52 chapters in this book and 52 weeks of the year, so it seemed a perfect match.

In any case, that does leave my Tuesday nights a little less hurried for a little while. Even though I am a bit sad about not having our standing weekly study and prayer group.

We have a memorial to go to this week, so I needed a couple more simple meals than normal. We have some red chile pork in the freezer, so we can use that as well as some quick and easy pasta dishes and pressure cooker meals. This will make less work for our busier days. We are still eating mostly out of our freezer, also, and that is a great blessing now.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday (this may be later this time because of our holiday feasting and rest).

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?