.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, May 01, 2022

Menu Plan: May 1 - 7

Christ is Risen! The Lord is Risen Indeed! Alleluia!

We have a rather busy week, but it should be fun. Rich has vacation, and we are practicing camping for a trip we are planning for the summer. Friday is our co-op's potluck and then the following day, I get to go to a fiber festival nearby while Rich holds down the fort with the kids, and makes dinner for my return.

This past week has been rather busy for me, as I have been finishing up a proposal for a rather large, long term, knitting project, that should be ready for publication toward the end of next year. I am super excited about it, both the projects and the possibilities that stem from them. Please pray for success for me.

Jerome's re-introduction of foods continues to go well. He should be eating sesame normally this week, and we begin the introduction of soy. That might be more challenging, so he would appreciate your prayers on that score. We are waiting on the items that were most likely to be true allergies until toward the end of this process, but we are inching closer and are hoping for good results.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday. Linking to Menu Plan Monday

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?