.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, May 09, 2021

Menu Plan: May 9 - 15

The kids and Rich gave me a lovely and restful Mother's Day. Rich had me get myself a burr coffee grinder that I have wanted for a while, and sent me off yesterday with a friend to a local fiber festival where I picked up some socks and yarn. The three younger girls put together a gorgeous floral bouquet for me, Amira made me that card, Alexander made meals with Rich and did loads of cleaning, Dominic gave me a gift card so I could go out for a treat, Nejat went with Rich to spend her own money to buy me some fancy chocolates, and made me a bead ring, and all of them did what I wanted for the day and made me feel appreciated. We talked birth stories, which interested most of the kids, actually. The younger girls asked to see my c-section scar. That was a little odd, but I thought it was good that they were interested.

This week will be full of a lot of busy-ness, but I am trying to have good meals, anyway. We have the first of the asparagus of the year, so there is a lot of that, too.

The Ascension is Thursday, with Pentecost coming shortly after that. Christ is risen!

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday. Linking to Menu Plan Monday

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?