.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Menu Plan: January 24 - 30

Is it spring yet? No? Then, I am going back to bed. I can't do that, you say? Hmph.

We continue to eat largely out of our pantry, freezers, and fridge. I am feeling a little out of steam, though, as I have had terrible insomnia over the past three or four weeks, and am just exhausted all the time. More than I normally am, even. Please pray for me to get more rest. It is a challenge to do my work at home with the kids and schoolwork, let alone other things right now. It is hard to find creativity for meal planning right now.

We were really grateful that I had put a lasagna in the freezer the last time we had it, because it meant that we had dinner tonight that didn't require my cooking it. Rich heated it up in the oven and made garlic bread while I could rest after church. It was a huge blessing to me, and everyone was able to eat a tasty dinner.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday. Linking to Menu Plan Monday

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?