.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, December 02, 2020

Craft On: Almost There!!!

Homeschooling and Knittng

Do you think I will finish in time to hang this up Saturday? I am working quite a lot on it to finish. Poor Mariam has been waiting since last year for this, so I am determined to finish it. Once I finish the foot, there are only the toe decreases to go. They are stranded and have two more beaded rounds, but they should go quickly.

I finished West From Home and started On the Way Home and finished that, too. It was a little backward, but both books were great reads. I have two books I have borrowed from friends that I should finish, and another that I started months ago. I need to decide which to read next. We finished Hello Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle with the littles.


Linking to Yarn Along and Unraveled Wednesday.

If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?