.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Menu Plan: October 25 - 31

I am going to have to go back and re-enter some 70 photo sources on the blog for this year, as Instagram has changed their policy on hotlinking and will not allow images to be linked on other pages as of this past Thursday or Friday. If you use that feature on Ravelry, note that it will no longer be possible there, either.

Anyway, we are in the depths of winter here now. We have already had temperatures in the teens at our house, and we have the whole garden either harvested, pulled up and stored in more insulated outbuildings, or covered with plastic to see if we can give them a couple more weeks (plants that are underground). Tomorrow morning is likely to be in single digits at our house. It is miserable. Winter here lasts about six months. I'm trying not to be so sad, but it is hard. We have some good meals planned for the week, though, and we don't have too much to do away from home. Now that we have three other drivers in the house, I am no longer obligated to drive people to their activities, either. It is times like this that I wish I could do some form of semi-hibernation. I am already so cold, and cannot even face the cold that is coming. Please pray.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday. Linking to Menu Plan Monday

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?