.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, September 09, 2020

Craft On: These Should Be Finished, and Yet, Somehow They Are Not


I feel like I should be finished with my Stitch Along project, because they are ankle socks and really quick to knit, but they are not. They are super fun to knit and I am really looking forward to wearing them soon. Even though I did wind off some of the yarn to try to start at the same point, I managed not to match the toe properly, so these will still be fraternal, after all. I worked on them while a couple of my kids got their teeth worked on at the dentist today, and will have time to work on them during knit night tomorrow. There is still time for you to join us in the Around the World SAL, because we wrap up at the end of the day PDT on Friday, September 18, 2020. If you finish a project, you can win cool prizes, too!

I am still reading Kristin Lavransdatter and doing our Psalter study in Songs of Praise (also in the photo is a book I read a little bit from each month - Seeking God's Face: Meditations for the Church Year). We began Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle with the kids.


Linking to Keep Calm and Craft On and Unraveled Wednesday.

If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?