.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Craft On: So, They Are Not Finished

1114251E-6E19-40FA-A7DA-DD7951101327

But they are still so close! We had a really weird weekend and it sucked up all of my time and energy, and the beginning of our homeschool co-op took quite a lot out of me, too - more than I expected. However, after forgetting what I was doing on the heel flap, and then getting that back on track, I am hoping to be finished with them for real this weekend. Then, it will be back to Qibli and a secret project I cannot share here until October 14, and also back to Mariam's stocking for working on during the weekends. Anyway, there are only 18 rounds left, even counting the bind of round! I am so excited to wear these!

My reading is basically the same, Kristin Lavransdatter and Songs of Praise, and the kids are really enjoying Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle. Amira remembered me talking about how odd and kind of racist the author was, and how we could enjoy her story, but maybe didn't want to spend much time on her as a person.


Linking to Keep Calm and Craft On and Unraveled Wednesday.

If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?