.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Craft On: So, So Close!


So close! These socks should be finished tomorrow night or Friday morning. Just in time to count as a finished object in our first annual Around the World Stitch Along. We are so excited to keep this going, and are looking forward to getting it ready for next year. About the socks, though, I think you can see that I was a little off on my estimate of where to start on the yarn to get identical twins, I should have pulled out a little more of the yarn than I did, so they are fraternal, nonetheless. It's hard to get good photography right now with the smoke everywhere. It's hard to believe that the photo below was taken only three weeks ago.


If you have been watching the progress with Ember Days, you should know that it will be released Friday! If you want the first notice of its publication, please click on that link below to subscribe to my newsletter. I will be sending it out as soon as the pattern is available on all the sales platforms I have.

Though I am enjoying Kristin Lavransdatter, I did a little moonlighting with Nurture Shock. I honestly thought I would disagree with it and not like it, but it is surprisingly engaging and has been extraordinarily thought provoking. I read about 200 pages into it, just after taking a "quick" look the other night.


Linking to Keep Calm and Craft On and Unraveled Wednesday.

If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?