.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Menu Plan: July 19 - 25


It is my birthday this week! Because we are still on Lord Inslee's restrictions, it is more subdued, but we are getting Salvadoran take out from a local restaurant and I am making fancy cake. We have a repeat this week, because we ended up with a ton of salad ingredients and made chef salad last night instead of the dinner I had planned. I love that my birthday is between the feasts of Saint Mary Magdalene and Saint James the Apostle. I love these holy people, and I love what they did for our faith. Saint Mary Magdalene, one of the myrrh-bearers and called Equal to the Apostles, is one of my favorite saints, and her faith and brave witness as an evangelist to those in the highest places inspires me, even as I am often timid about speaking up to people I know.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Linking to Menu Plan Monday

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?