.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, July 12, 2020

Menu Plan: July 12 - 18


I had a whole day of beauty on Friday, and took off almost two feet of my hair as well as getting both a manicure and pedicure. It was so good! Poor Rich had to brace himself for my cutting off so much. Normally, out of deference to him, I don't cut my hair shorter than my bra strap on my back, but I wanted to go to just below my shoulders. I split the difference, and I am glad I didn't go shorter. You can see the before and after up there, as well as my pretty nails. My toes are the same, only with no gold glitter.

We had to make the memorial trip pretty quickly and Rich has to be at work even earlier than normal for tomorrow, but we did get to see our beloved Harbor, and spend some time on the beach.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.


Linking to Menu Plan Monday

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?