.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Menu Plan: April 19 - 25 (Last of the Paschal Octave)



Christ is Risen! The Lord is Risen Indeed! Alleluia!

This week we were able to plant more of the garden, and butcher some extra roosters, and also take a little rest. I did a lot of baking, and pushed some of our meals from last week to this week. We had so much in the way of leftovers! Even considering that we passed out platters of our feast to people, I forgot how many meals during Bright Week usually include having people over, so we didn't need as much as we normally do. The regular dry fasting (xerophagy, if you want a $10 word for Scrabble) begins again this week. So, while we are still in the Paschal season and still celebrating, our meals will have a little more of the normal pattern to them.

P.S. I was totally wiped this week, and didn't get my recipe round up finished for yesterday, but it will be up tonight.


What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.


Linking to Menu Plan Monday

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?