.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, February 02, 2020

Menu Plan: February 2 - 8

It is the end of the Christmas season now. We are taking our tree down either Sunday or Monday. Everyone is back home all week this week, but we are all running in a million directions. Alexander is one full day set of tests away from being able to apply for his first aviation mechanic's job, so he is doing a lot of studying, Dominic is getting ready to transfer from the community college to a university, and everyone else is working on schoolwork, ballet, and life. Jerome has been spending a lot of time helping me cook, as he says that he wants to be good at cooking as an adult. Right now, Yasmina is making fancy pancakes with Rich while I get the menu planning and other organizational tasks finished for our week. I try to make Friday my prep day, but I'm often exhausted from our day and put it off until Saturdays.

As Sunday is the feast of the Presentation, we will be lighting up our candles and eating sweets and singing a last round of Christmas carols. Will you be having your candles blessed?

What is on your menu this week? I hope these breakfast and dinner ideas help you make plans, too. If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.


Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?