.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Menu Plan: January 26 - February 1

It's another busy week for us. There aren't really any days that don't have busy afternoons, with ballet, and we have co-op, too. We're in the last week of the Christmas season, so only the Wednesday and Friday abstinence, but we are still eating loads of cookies and treats. Some people have asked why I don't show our lunches. That is because we usually eat leftovers or sandwiches, so they aren't really that different.

What is on your menu this week? I hope these breakfast and dinner ideas help you make plans, too. If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?