.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, June 05, 2017

Menu Plan: Pentecost


Blessed Pentecost to you all! We celebrated this second highest feast of the Church Year yesterday with lots of delicious food cooked over fire. Rich and I provided the grilled food and the potato salad, and the folks at the Anglican church provided all the rest. The Catholic church we attend in the morning has its church picnic this coming Sunday, which means that the beginning of church picnic season has begun!

Since we ended up going to the Seattle Passport Office, and took the entire day there, and had forgotten the time of a birthday/going away party on Saturday, a couple meals are back on the menu this week again. However, we vanquished the bureaucracy, and I came home with my passport!

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?