.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Menu Plan: June 11 - 17


You have no idea how thrilled I am that I do not have to cook two out of three meals Sunday. After the recital week schedule, and coming home late from the show last night, I am so glad that Rich is taking care of breakfast, and our churches are providing lunch and dinner.

I had forgotten that last week had no fasting when I planned the meals, but that meant that the craziness of our week was a little more managed. This meant that, as sad as it was, we ate hotdogs for dinner on Wednesday. As our week was so crazy, we have a repeat this week.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?