.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, February 05, 2017

Menu Plan: February 5 - 11


The produce man came through for us this week and we have pomelos, mandarin oranges, cara cara oranges, cucumbers and dates. On top of that, we had a great deal on fish and shrimp, so those will show up in our menus over the next month or so. Especially as we count down to Lent. I'm trying to decide if I should keep them in the freezer until then, or if we should just put them in the menu as I feel led. Either way, our schedule is such that most of our meals have to be fairly quick except for weekends. There are a few repeats this week.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?