.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Menu Plan: February 12 - 18


This week and next are going to be pretty busy for us. We're getting ready for a pretty big trip with the whole family, so I'll try to post on the blog next week, but I make no guarantees. There's a ton of laundry and organizing and paperwork and last minute school work and scholarship applications going on here before we can leave. Not surprisingly, I am a bit tense about all that needs to be done. Oh, and we have to try to prep a closet in our basement to withstand a leak, should the big thaw come while we are gone. I've been having the kids shovel snow and ice chunks away from our walls and roll giant ice and snow balls out of our yard into the irrigation ditch. Rich came home and saw them by the ditch line with them and asked if they were building snowmen. They told him that they were getting rid of the snow, because I'd told them to do it. Only the little kids are really still excited about the snow at all.

When I planned our menus for last week, I had forgotten that we'd scheduled our monthly dance a week early, so our Saturday dinner is being repeated this week. We're still eating our way through the citrus we bought, too, and we're repeating a few breakfasts as well.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?