.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Menu Plan: July 3 - 9


We finally have a week of rest! Our town had its fireworks show on Saturday night, so we went there with the kids, then did a small town parade and festival on Monday, came home in the afternoon, rested, and the kids slept in the tent with the rain fly open so they could see surrounding fireworks from the neighbors and town and Rich and I watched a movie and went to sleep. It was perfect.

However, because of my health stuff, I really needed that rest, and this is the first time I've even been seated at my desk in front of my computer. We do have some repeats this week. On Saturday, we had biscuits and sausage gravy, so our Hobbit Dinner was moved to Sunday. I'm trying to figure out when I can make the caramel apple strata.

Also, it is Yasmina's golden birthday this week. We're doing some small family things for her, but will be having a party later.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?