.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Menu Plan: July 17 - 23


We have a lot of fun stuff planned this week, and the kids have a pretty full social schedule as well. We were blessed to receive some amazing produce from a farmer we know, and so we have tons of eggplant and peppers and melons. Also, our apricot tree is ripening its fruit, so we are snacking on those now, too. It is so wonderful to have fresh produce to eat in the summer.

I plan on trying a recipe for applesauce bread for my knit night, and if it turns out well I'll share how I made it. We are still trying to eat out of our freezer, and we have a ton of berries. I'm thinking muffins and syrups for pancakes are on the horizon.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?