.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Menu Plan: July 10 - 16


We have an anniversary this week: 22 years ago on Friday (and it was at a Friday dance in 1994), Rich and I met and danced together for the first time. We're trying to decide how to celebrate that day this year. Fortunately, we have a dance this week, too! This means that my birthday is coming up. Two weeks, people! I'm terrible about knowing what I want for my birthday, and a week or two ago, I had a great idea and promptly forgot what it was. Poor Rich.

Ballet starts again this week for Amira, and she just got her first pointe shoes this weekend, so there is a lot of excitement at our house. It also means that breakfasts are going to be long on ease and short on time. Other than that, we are still fairly free. Next week may be our first week of driver's ed, though. So, school will basically be starting for the summer.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?