.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Menu Plan: May 15 - 21 (Such as it is)


Our schedule has just been slammed and I don't even know the point of making a menu plan this week. So, here is what we have eaten so far, and one extra meal that I planned for Friday. You can check out my recipe index to find other ideas. I have to apologize to the folks who have left comments over the past week and a half, I will get to them as soon as I can.

We had a small Pentecost feast to celebrate the second highest festival of the Church Year. Nejat has celebrated her third birthday this week, as well. Since our schedule has blown up for us, though, there will be no knit night at our house this week and someone else is hosting our lesson and dance this weekend.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?