.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, May 01, 2016

Menu Plan: May 1 - 7


We have an incredibly busy week this week. There is a homeschool formal dance this weekend, and I am on the planning committee and, by the way, doing a bit of the food preparations, plus our normal schedule, plus ballet and baseball, plus a monthly neighborhood meeting Rich has, plus a field trip, plus I'm taking one of the days Rich usually drives the kids to activities, because he is studying for an exam for some further education for his work. Oh, and Ascension Day is Thursday. I'm already tired. There are going to be a lot of nights that the kids are making dinner, and a lot of easy and quick meals to prep. The day after the dance, we are going to crash, eat leftovers and have cocktails (those of us who worked on it and chaperoned it - Rich volunteered to chaperone on the condition that he would also get to eat the food). This week, I am thankful that our kids can take care of themselves, each other, and can cook!

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?