.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, July 20, 2015

Menu Plan: July 19 - 25


Since we were afflicted with a great plague, I did very little cooking and meal preparation last week. Which means that this week's menu was largely planned! Please be in prayer for us, as we've all been down with something pretty nasty (except for Alexander who is the only one unscathed). We even missed church this week. We've been in survival mode, but there does appear to be a light at the end of this tunnel.

My birthday is this week, and we have a dance the day before and a dance the day of and we'll have cake and a family party the day after it. As I didn't get all the meals made last week, I also didn't get all the photos taken, so I will post the Greek macaroni and cheese this week instead.

Remember that the Psalms are according to eastern numbering in our daily Bible reading, also I Kings is the original designation, it is I Samuel in western Bibles (II Kings is II Samuel in the west, III Kings is I Kings, and IV Kings is II Kings, I Ezra is also called I Esdras in other translations, II Ezra is often translated as Ezra or II Esdras).

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?