.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, June 01, 2015

What I've Kept

I have now done three fixes. Technically, I've kept four items from one and three from the other two, but the first was because I wanted the 25% discount, and they made an exception since it was my first box and I would have kept them all had it not been for a size issue with one blouse. I gave away the sweater from that box. So, the number of items I kept in my home from each fix has been three.

These are the absolute successes. Each item has inspired compliments when I wear it, each one makes me feel good with it on, and each has replaced something in my closet or dresser that didn't fit right or I didn't love. My rule when buying something new is that it needs to replace something that is too worn, or the wrong size, or that I hardly wear, or that I don't love. If that item is good enough, then I will give it away, otherwise, it goes to our rag bag for cleaning.
So, here they are.

Yumi Marina Polka Dot Belted Dress





Gilli Genna 3/4 Sleeve Faux Wrap Dress





Octavia Harlow Heart Print Infinity Scarf





41Hawthorn Dianne A-Line Skirt





Pixley Kathy Striped Fit and Flare Dress





Pixley Lucille Cascading Pearl Collar Necklace





Market & Spruce Julia Utility Jacket





Market & Spruce Adler Embroidered Shoulder Knit Top





Gilli Astra Sleeveless Maxi Dress




If you'd like to try Stitch Fix, this link gives me a credit which I use toward getting another box in the future.

Labels: ,


Comments:
You look so happy with your new outfits! Enjoy!
 
It has been a lot of fun getting these packages. I've desperately needed some new, flattering, clothing for a while, so we've been splurging. Though, I've had at least some credit for each shipment. I have another one scheduled for right before my birthday. :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?