.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Menu Plan: May 17 - 23

We did have our Ascension Day picnic last week, after Jerome's baseball game. It was fun and the food was wonderful. I think it's the second year since we've lived here that we managed to do it. Next year we will try for picnicking on a hill.

This week, we have so many things going on, so I have meals planned that are either quick to make, or easy for other people (besides me) to make. There are no birthdays and no major feasts this week, however.

Remember that the Psalms are according to Eastern numbering in our daily Bible reading, also I Kings is the original designation, it is I Samuel in western Bibles (II Kings is II Samuel in the west, III Kings is I Kings, and IV Kings is II Kings).
What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?